Thursday, January 8, 2009

If I live in Seattle...

*I would weight 260 lb because of the awesome food variety at pike market
*I would have great ass for climbing those nasty hills downtown
*I would have a wardrob dedicated to coats, hats, beanies, rainboots... Layers...
*I would be an official coffee snob-- not only a wannabe caffeine whore
*I would only sleep 2 hours a night
*I would work for Microsoft... Boeing... Or some other big-brother company with a montrous campus
*I would contribute to carbon emission
*... but it's not that bad, cuz I'll have a prius :)
*I would own a spiffy condo with a room dedicated to storing outdoor toys...
*on top of my 260 lb frame, I would gain 10 lb for every trip I take to Vancouver :)

As u can see, I must and musnt move to Seattle... a girl can dream and ponder :)

But visiting is always an option... Especially if my unofficial best friend gets stationed here ::crosses fingers::

l.p.t.

1 comment:

FuriousFeng said...

Sounds like you had a really good time in Seattle! Tell me of your adventures when I get home! =D Ps. Have fun in Sundiego!