Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello Again!

Hello MoldyGreenCouch, I've missed you. I think I will revive you with a new post! Yes, that is what I shall do.

Before I left NYC for SF I went to a Secret Santa party hosted by acrossthemoat, with kittyindacity, etherealprey, and beautymoogle. Let me tell you something, acrossthemoat throws the shit party, with a table setting and a gorgeous christmas tree decorated with Hello Kitty ornaments. I received gifts from my lovely secret santa, KittyindaCity. <3

Sweet Shisem lashes, cute cute Hello Kitty sponge and chopsticks, packets of samples, and Shiseido Mascara Base. I LOOOOVE the mascara base, it looks like I am wearing falsies when I use it, so thank you thank you thank you, I LOVE IT!


Vickie not only hosted the party but also made presents for us gals! End of the year birthday gals each were presented a mini tote. Very adorable, and I love the design! It's reversible, mine has japanese dragonflies on one side, and hippos on the other! You can purchase more things made by Vickie here.




I've been having a stressful week at work, so after dinner me and my friend Andy stopped by Walgreens to get me some eye drops (I think I have pink eye, my brother promises he didn't fart on my pillow. LOL!!) Well, an eyedrops run turned into a binge. I picked up face wash since all that my brothers had in the bathroom were Nivea for Men. I didn't feel like smelling a guy all week, nor did it do that good of a job cleaning the makeup off my face. I decided to give Yes to Cucumbers a try, I saw this brand while traveling in Hong Kong 2 yrs ago, and I was interested to see if it's any good. They had their own store at the mall in Admiralty / Time Square.



We stopped by the "As Seen on TV" wall, and loitered for a good 20 mins. Hahah. I have really flat hair so I grabbed the Bumpits. Oh Andy was laughing his face off, he thought I was kidding, but I so wasn't. It comes with 3 sizes, Large, Medium, and baby (for the bangs...awww!), there's also a rattail comb for all frizzy teasing needs. SWEET!

Andy was looking for this pen set, it comes with a fountain pen, a roller pen, a two colors pen, a micro pen, and a mechanic pencil and tons of refills. Supposedly, you can stab these pens through a can and it'll still work. The image of me stabbing my client in the eye to shut them up and turning around to continue my work made my laugh, so I bought one for myself as well. I will be good and not bring it to work, I can't wait for this project to be over so I can see my family and enjoy the holidays. I want FREEDOM!!!

No comments: